When you attempt to print, there are chances to be confronted with loads of technical errors. However, any kind of HP Printer-related problem can be effectively eradicated when you execute the ultimate HP Printer Troubleshooting guide. The easiest troubleshooting steps to resolve your common printer problems are:
· Make sure HP Printer is stable at ‘set as a default'
· Check the driver installed against your printer. If the driver is faulty or outdated, make it up to date first.
· Fix the HP Printer spooler error
· Check your printer connection
· Clear the previous stuck command and then give a fresh re-command to your printer to print.